Actress Shilpa Shetty Latest Sexy Gallery


New Delhi, Nov 14 (IANS): Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty has injured her wrist and she doesn’t know when it happened. Doctors have advised her to take a three-month rest.


"Either it happened because I was practising cartwheels for my new action film or it could be because of the wear and tear that happens in weight training," Shilpa said.

Despite the injury, the actress will continue shooting for the second season of reality show "Bigg Boss" and the movie "The Man".

"I’ll wear a long sleeve top for ’Bigg Boss’ and I’ll wear a thick kada (bangle) for ’The Man’," she said.


"I have started reading scripts that I did not have time to read earlier. But I am going to be very careful about what I say yes


to. I want to do films where my character is exceptionally well developed. I don’t want to do multi-starrers," she said.


Shilpa has turned producer and her first production venture will be a high-budget action comedy. She says she doesn’t want to take any risks for the project.


Disclaimer

All images and Photos contained in this blog were found on the internet. If by anyhow any of them is offensive to you, please, contact us asking for the removal. If you own copyrights over any of them and do not agree with it being shown here, please send us an email with ownership proof and we will remove it. Email us to : nanthanmmd@gmail.com

Blog Archive