Actress Neha Julka Sexy Wallpapers


Neha Julka made her debut with Tollywood film OKKADUNNADU and everyone appreciated her natural beauty. Befor turning as an actress,

Neha Julka was a successful model. She participated in Miss India 2006. Currently she is working in some of Bollywood films like Smita Thakary’s Kaise Kaise.
Neha Julka talks about herself “I come from a non-filmy family. I have finished my graduation in Management in Mumbai.

While studying, I have begun working commercials. In fact, as model I am quite a busy person. I had acted in about 70 commercials. .


Disclaimer

All images and Photos contained in this blog were found on the internet. If by anyhow any of them is offensive to you, please, contact us asking for the removal. If you own copyrights over any of them and do not agree with it being shown here, please send us an email with ownership proof and we will remove it. Email us to : nanthanmmd@gmail.com

Blog Archive